Sizes & Measurements
Size Matters! Find the size that will fit most comfortably...
Cap Size: Large
Circumference: 23-inches; Front to back: 15-inches; Ear to ear: 13-inches
Circumference: 58.5cm; Front to back: 38cm; Ear to ear: 33cm
Cap Size: Medium to Large
Circumference: 22.5-inches; Front to back: 14.75-inches; Ear to ear: 12.5-inches
Circumference: 57cm; Front to back: 37.5cm; Ear to ear: 32cm
Cap Size: Medium (Average)
Circumference: 22-inches; Front to back: 14.25-inches; Ear to ear: 12.25-inches
Circumference: 56cm; Front to back: 36cm; Ear to ear: 31cm
Cap Size: Small
Circumference: 21.25-inches; Front to back: 13.75-inches; Ear to ear: 11.75-inches
Circumference: 54cm; Front to back: 35cm; Ear to ear: 30cm
Cap Size: Extra Small
Circumference: 20.75-inches; Front to back: 13.25-inches; Ear to ear: 11.5-inches
Circumference: 52.5cm; Front to back: 33.5cm; Ear to ear: 29cm
You can make a template for a wig cap that will fit precisely.
- Place an 18-inch square of clear plastic wrap so that it covers the top portion of the head
- After pressing the wrap close to the head, use tape to contour the head shape
- Beginning at the forehead, place transparent tape on the wrap over what will become the outer perimeters of the pattern.
- The areas of baldness determine the outer perimeters for a hairpiece. (For a standard wig it would be the hairline, around the ears and in the roots of the hair in back.)
- After you have taped the boundaries, cover the inner portion of the plastic wrap with overlapping pieces of tape
- Apply a few layers of tape.
- The tape will lock the plastic wrap into a permanent transparent tape template.
- Use a permanent maker to show where you want the edge of the wig-cap or topper hairpiece to be.
- Write the word FRONT at the front of the template.